Thursday, December 11, 2014

December, Are You Ready?

During December I tone down my intensity on scheduling photo sessions for a couple of reasons: one reason is life,  plain and simple.  Life just takes over at the holidays and fills my days with baking, shopping, and decorating. Plus I have a 40 hour/week job too. So there is just a lot going on now.

The other reason for a "slack" December is because I don't find myself marketing to the indoor studio sessions for the toddlers dressed in their adorable new Christmas outfits.  I am an outdoor gal. I like to find a spot in nature that brings out the personality and character of my models. So it seems once the air becomes chilled and the ground is covered in snow, fewer folks are thinking fun outdoor photo shoot.

But I am about to change all that.  I am so ready to get my beautiful clients into the woods under the tallest of pines posing in an antique sleigh.  Ok, that's it. I've just convinced myself. December is no longer my slacker month. (going to charge my battery now) :)

1 comment:

  1. spy glass is an online store selling fine optics; watches, electronics, radio controlled clocks and jewelry. We have been in operations since 1974. Currently, we only carry a few carefully selected merchandise that our customers have selected as their favorites. However, we are constantly searching the world to locate innovative merchandise.

    Please stay tuned by joining our list to receive special offers; and learn about our latest exciting new products. Your privacy is very important to us; we will not share your information with any third party. Shop with confidence; our site is SSL encrypted for the security of your personal information.

    ReplyDelete